Passive sampling with PAA Detector badge (patent pending)
Giotto Biotech has developed special badges containing a strip of reactive material for the determination of airborne peracetic acid in the presence of hydrogen peroxide.
The badge is easy to use: just wear it for 15 minutes and check for any color change by comparing it with the printed color reference, which is calibrated on the STEL of 0.4 ppm / 15 min.
|before use||0,4 ppm (15 min.)|
- The test is selective for peracetic acid, even in the presence of hydrogen peroxide.
- It can be used by untrained personnel and allows to appreciate in real time a possible exposure to risk.
- It is economical and does not require any auxiliary equipment.
- Does not require the use of hazardous solvents.
- Each badge is stored under inert atmosphere and sealed in aluminum bags that guarantee stability for at least 6 months.